The University of UYO (UNIUYO) Post Utme Screening Form is Out. Check how to apply, eligibility and date here.
UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2023
We are pleased to let you know that the University of UYO (UNIUYO) has released the long awaiting Post UTME Screening Form.
The University of Uyo Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via www.uniuyo.edu.ng and registration of UNIUYO post utme has commence
All candidates who added UNIUYO as their first choice in their just concluded JAMB and scored 180 and above are eligible to purchase the application form.
In this article, we would give you every information that you need to know about UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form and how to apply successfully.
See: UNIUYO School Fees Schedule
To know how to apply for the screening form, you are expected to read this guide carefully to the end.
UNIUYO Post UTME Cut-Off Mark 2023
The UNIUYO cut off mark still remains 180 for those who added UNIUYO as their first choice while registering for Jamb.
Eligibility for UNIUYO Post UTME 2023
As stated earlier on this page above, those who are eligible to apply for the application form are candidates who scored 180 and above in their UTME result and added UNIUYO as their first choice.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
The University of Uyo Post Utme Form is slated for 2,000 naira only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake for the screening exercise should pay the sum of #2,000 naira into the University Portal.
Candidates with Awaiting results should use the following default Exam no and Pin to complete the registration below:
See: List of Faculties and Department In UNIUYO, Uyo
- Examination Number:
- PIN: PIN2023
How to Apply for Uniuyo Post UTME Form 2023
To successfully apply for UNIUYO Post Utme, you are to follow all instructions given below:
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select Admission Forms Link.
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type.
- Enter your phone Number and Email address.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment.
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2021/2022 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
Important Things to Note About the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Uyo as their First Choice.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as univited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.
If you have any questions concerning UNIUYO Post Utme Screening Form, kindly let us know via the comment section below.