Unity bank USSD code *7799#: The most effective method to enroll, move cash, re-energize your telephone, produce a token, really take a look at the balance, and do any remaining exchanges with Unity bank utilizing the shortcode. How about we guide you on the best way to initiate and utilize the Unity BANK Shortcode for portable banking below.
Imagine that you are only going to check your balance and not to withdraw at the ATM and then there are over 50 persons there who want to withdraw and you are the 30th person in the queue. Oh my God, you will wait for so long all in the name of checking account balance in which you can do from home.
Yea, at this point/era that we are in now, I don’t think you need to go to an ATM to check your account, neither do you have to download any mobile app nor funny enough visit the bank you are banking with to check the said account balance.
Sometimes what makes me not to like the idea of visiting the bank or ATM stand to check my account balance is that others may take a view of privacy.
Funny enough, If my account balance is like a radio frequency, they will know that I have 101.1 nairas left.
So to avoid this form of embarrassment, I will show you everything you need to know about checking your account balance with your phone via a USSD code.
NOTE: The USSD code is not only used for checking account bal\ance, rather you can use it to perform a whole lot of functions like Transfer, Cashless withdrawal, Electricity bill payment, Decoder subscription payment and others.
Also read: All Banks USSD Code to Check Account Balance on Phone
However, here on this page, I will only show you how to check your Unity Bank account balance using the USSD code.
About Unity Bank
Unity Bank is a large financial services provider in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial capital. Unity Bank also maintains an operations base in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital.
As of December 2012, the bank’s total assets were valued at about US$2.45 billion (NGN:396 billion), with shareholders’ equity of approximately US$322 million (NGN:51.5 billion).
Is Unity Bank Consist of Other Groups?
Yes, Unity Bank plc is the flagship institution of the Unity Bank Group.
Why Choose Unity Bank USSD Banking Option
Below are the core reasons why you should try using the USSD option to check your unity bank account balance
- This does not require an internet connection
2. This service supports all types and model of phones, be it android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java, it works perfectly well for all.
3. The service works on all types of network – MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile
4. Another reason why you should choose the Unity Bank USSD option is that you can check your balance at any time of the day, even during weekends and public holidays
How to Check Unity Bank Account Balance Using Unity bank USSD code on your Phone?
N/B Kindly note that this code only works with a phone number linked to your Unity Bank account.
- To check your Unity bank account balance, dial *7799# and select the option that says ‘check account balance’.
- Next, enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card number or your USSD banking PIN to confirm your request.
After following the steps above, you’ll receive a message Unity bank notifying you of your account balance.
NOTE: Service amount of N10.05 will be charged for the action performed.
Frequently Ask Question
Unity Bank USSD Transfer code
- To transfer to a Unity Bank account, just dial *7799*1*Account No*Amount# (e.g. *7799*1*1234567890*10000#)
- To transfer to other Bank’s account, just dial *7799*2*Account No*Amount# (e.g *7799*2*1234567890*10000#)
How to check Unity Bank account number
Dial *7799# and choose the ‘check account balance’ option to confirm your Unity Bank account number. To validate your transaction, input the last four digits of your debit card or your mobile banking PIN.
Benefit of Unity bank USSD code
- It allows you to undertake transactions with the bank in a safe and simple manner.
- It saves both time and resources.
- Compatible with a wide range of mobile phones
- It’s dependable and simple to use.
- It offers customers easy banking services ( Airtime purchase, transfer money, check balance, request for BVN and pay for DSTV, GOTV, Electricity)