In this post, you will be learning how to download UBA UMobile App, the UBA mobile banking app, UBA bank online money transfer app, and the UBA internet banking app. You will also learn how to signup and register on this app and carry out all your UBA online banking transactions. But first, let’s learn a bit more about UBA UMobile App.
UBA UMobile App
The app is available on Android and iOS, so you will be able to conduct your UBA online banking on your iPhone, tablets, laptops, android phones, and any browser you have on either your phones or laptop. All you need is an internet connection and you will be able to carry out all your range of online transactions with ease.
This UBA bank app makes it very easy to log complaints with the customer support unit at your bank and block your ATM cards whenever you feel a fraudulent transaction has been carried out. You can also get an account statement with the UBA bank app in as little time as possible, as well as recharge your phone and transfer cash to both UBA and non-UBA accounts with ease and also doing a UBA mobile money transfer.
U-Mobile: Download the UBA online banking app for Android APK and iOS
To download the UBA internet banking app without having to first visit the UBA website, click the links below for the version you need.
How to Register on U-Mobile App and Activate UBA Mobile Banking
To register your U-mobile app and enjoying online banking features like UBA mobile money transfer, GOTV and DSTV subscriptions and start paying your bills, simply follow these steps:
- To register on UBA mobile, you need to decide between registering with your account, or a debit card
- You would then have to text UMOBILE to 20220
- You’ll now be required to read the terms and conditions, accept and select how you want your mobile app to be registered, you can select between Register with Prepaid Card and Register with Account Number
- You will get an automatically generated pin sent to the number you have registered your UBA bank account with.
UBA Mobile Transfer Code to Other Banks
The UBA mobile banking code to transfer cash to other banks is *919*4*account number of recipient *amount#. This UBA mobile transfer code to other banks should be dialed from the number with which you registered your UBA account.
How to check UBA account number
The UBA Mobile banking code to check your UBA account number is *919#, then follow the prompts that you get. Note, that this UBA USSD code would need to be entered from the number you registered your account with.
How to Get UBA Secure Pass
The UBA secure pass is a version of the mobile token, it’s part of an app, so it’s like a software token. Click here to get the UBA secure pass APK for android and click here to download the secure pass for iOS. After you download and install the UBA secure pass, open the app, and follow these instructions:
- Enter your User ID. You should have a UBA mobile banking or UBA online banking ID by how.
- Choose the country, and tap OK
- You will get a verification code, just insert the OTP code and tap OK
- You should now be logged in. Select: I’d like to Request a Secure Pass.
- Answer any security questions if you are presented with any
- Give your token identity a name and tap OK
- You will now tap Activate UBA Secure Pass when you’re prompted to activate your secure pass identity.
- If the application went fine, simply tap Next
- Enter a new 4 digit pin, ensure that it is one you can easily remember, then tap Submit to get your first token code.
- This code will expire after a set time, so you just have to log into the app every time you need to use the secure pass to have a new OTP code generated.
I’d love to know if you derived value from this tutorial on the UBA Mobile Banking App, Umobile download. Feel free to drop any questions you have in the comments, I’d love to hear from you.