Marketplace event brought together thousands of people from across the continent and beyond to support and celebrate Africa’s blossoming small businesses sector. The weather was right, the vibe was right and the people were pleased
UBA MarketPlace Features
- – Increased sales revenue
- – Brand promotion via a micro-site where you can sell
- – Nation-wide delivery of product sold via our partnership with a local logistics company
- – Convenient and offers merchants the ability to increase the number of satisfied customers who are able to shop 24/7 regardless of location
- – General cost reduction for the merchant in terms of cost of developing, managing and promoting an eCommerce website whose expenses can be in excess of $300,000 per annum
- – Access to sales/customer reports to help guide decision making
The UBA MarketPlace Product Attributes
- – Ease of managing platform on mobile using the UBA Market Place merchant mobile app.
- – Several payment options such as cards, account, Escrow and mobile money.
- – Order fulfilment and logistics powered by DHL.
- – Marketing and promotions targeted at acquiring and retaining the right customer.
Why Sell On The UBA MarketPlace?
- Reach a wider audience – Internet penetration continues to rise. As at Jun 2016, there were 97 million internet users in Nigerian approx. 52% of the population.
- Cost Effective – Shoppers Mall offers an effective, low cost channel for SME’s in Nigeria to drive sales online through new customer acquisition and retain existing customers.
- Leverage on the support of a trusted bank like UBA with over 12 million customers.
- Create your store url – to share with your customers.
- Auto post your products on Facebook and sell from your business page. There are over 16million Nigerians on Facebook.
- Secure transactions using one of the highest Secure Socket Layer Encryption on the platform and our payment gateway which is PCIDSS compliant.
- – UBA Market Placel can be accessed via a desktop and any mobile device.
- – The merchant and customer app also provides convenient and easy access to shopping.
- – Online campaigns will drive awareness and customer acquisition on the platform
- – Products and services on the UBA Market Place will be advertised on all our social media handles
- – Over 2.5 million UBA card holders are your potential customers
- – Corporate gifts and loyalty cards will drive sales and repeat purchases
- – Most online purchases begins with a search, the platform has been optimized for search engines
How to buy and sell UBA shares
You can buy or sell shares through UBA Securities Limited. Please see their contact details below: UBA Securities Limited Customer Services UBA House | 12th Floor 57, Marina P. O. Box 2406, Lagos, Nigeria Email: [email protected] Telephone: +234-1-2808919 www.ubacapitalgroup.com