This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from Sterling Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet. money transfer from Sterling Bank to other banks can now be carried out on your mobile device, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from carrying out this transaction anywhere and at any time you deem fit.
Sterling Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc.) with or without an internet connection, all you need to do is to enter the right USSD code on the number registered with your Sterling Bank account.
How to Transfer Money From Sterling Bank to Other Banks on Mobile
Send Money via Sterling Bank Transfer Code:
To transfer money from Sterling Bank account to another bank account through USSD code;
- Dial *822# on the phone number registered to your Sterling Bank account and follow the prompts accordingly.
- A PIN is required to complete transactions via the USSD code. You will get the pin when you register for the Sterling bank *822# service.
- After registering, dial *822*5*Amount*Account Number# to transfer money.
Sterling Bank Money Transfer via App
Alternatively, you can use their mobile application on Android and OS to carry out this transfer respectively.
- Here is a link to download the Sterling Bank mobile app on Android and iOS.
How to Deactivate Sterling Bank USSD Code
If you or anyone around you loses a phone linked with your Sterling Bank account, here is a guide to prevent losing the money in your bank account.
- Simply dial *822*911# to deactivate the USSD code from working on your device.
Using USSD code to do transaction is a fun type process that you can perform with any mobile phone at any point and with ease. I hope this post as help you, click the share button