United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. This post is about the vacancy for Team Member, Retail Internet Banking Services at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Retail Internet Banking Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- To provide technical support for the Bank’s retail internet banking.
Responsibilities of Retail Internet Banking Services
- Develop policies and procedures for electronic banking processes to ensure compliance with established standards and regulations.
- Responsible for the bank’s cash management online products and services.
- Assist with the design and development of new online banking products
- Provide exceptional customer service and support of our Electronic Banking products and services.
- Provide support to consumers and business customers as well as retail department.
- Process, verify and reconcile the electronic banking transactions to ensure accuracy and adherence to policies, procedures and bank regulations.
- Oversee all electronic banking activities.
Qualifications for Retail Internet Banking Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, STEM courses preferably
- Minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of supporting internet banking applications, oversee electronic banking activities and able to reconcile electronic banking transactions.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Proficient in programming languages of SQL and basics of PLSQL, Python
- Good knowledge of some data mining skills and the meaning of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) with some practical experience.
- Understanding on the use of some Business Intelligence and Dashboard tools like Power BI, Tableau
- Microsoft Certification
- Analytics skills
- Swift Knowledge
- Interpersonal and Communication skills.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
That is our take on Team Member, Retail Internet Banking Services at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), we wish you best of luck. please share this post with your friends.