NSHP Registration Portal 2022: See everything you need to know about the National Social Housing Programme 2022 recruitment here, including the application form and how to apply, requirements, qualifications, and other lots more.
For several years, the past administrations of the federal government of Nigeria have unsuccessfully tried to imitate the Shagari and Jakande low-cost housing models. This is due to the dire economic situation of the country and its citizens. As well as, mismanagement of funds allocated to these programs.
Early last year, Mass Housing Program was one of the plans for economic stability proposed by the current administration to commence in 2021.
The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) registration for 2022 is currently ongoing. So, all you need to do is to follow the instruction below and get yourself registered for the programme swiftly.
National Social Housing Programme
This programme is organized by the government under the National Social Housing Programme and many Nigerians have benefited from it over the years past to become homeowners and you too can benefit.
Therefore, if you are interested in registering for this programme, then log on to www.nshp.gov.ng to get started.
However, for those of you you who haven’t heard of this programme before, I will like to inform you that “the National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) was recently introduced to the public by the Federal Government of Nigeria and it’s a scheme that allows Nigerian citizens, to own a house in any location in Nigeria with less than 2 million nairas only.
Also, know that the core aim of this initiative is to help Nigerians own houses in any location of their choice with a less amount and low-interest rates.
Objectives of the National Social Housing Programme
NSHP is set to achieve the following objectives:
- Construct 300,000 homes across Nigeria for low-income earners.
- Create up to 1.8 million jobs in the Construction Value Chain for Nigerians.
- Increase domestic production of construction materials through economies of scale.
- Increase access to homeownership for low-income earners through reduced housing costs and alternative financing options.
Available Home Options with the NSHP
The offers that are available for aspiring homeowners in National Social Housing Programme throughout Nigeria are:
· 2-Rooms (1 Bedroom House) for ₦2,000,000
· 3-Rooms (2 Bedroom House) for ₦2,750,000
· 4-Rooms (3 Bedroom House) for ₦3,500,000
All of these offers come with easy payment options with low-interest rates.
How to Access the NSHP Registration Portal
If you want to access the National Social Housing Programme login portal and get yourself registered, simply login to www.nshp.gov.ng and then get registered
IMPORTANT: Make sure to have read the eligibility requirement below before you proceed to visit the NSHP Login website.
Eligibility Requirements for the National Social Housing Programme.
To be considered eligible to register for this great programme, the following must be in place:
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid means of identification such as a National ID.
- Have a stable source of income
- During your registration on the portal, you will be required to provide your personal details and your choice of the house you wish to apply for.
Visit the portal now to learn more – www.nshp.gov.ng
The Process of owning a house with the NSHP
There are three processes to owing a home:
In this stage, you are to register and submit your application to the NSHP in a simple way.
Apply/register your interest here>>> www.nshp.gov.ng/interests
Options available includes:
- Cooperatives/organized groups
- SME delivery partners (individuals)
- SME delivery partners (groups)
- Independent Project Managers
- Management Contractor
All applicants will be subject to a competitive qualification process that will be fair and transparent.
Finally, qualified homeowners will make contributions towards their homes while awaiting delivery.
For More information, Contact:
Email: [email protected]
We do hope you found this information on NSHP Registration Portal helpful. If you have any questions, please drop same in the comment section of this post and share