Nigerian Air Force Salary Structure: Are you earnestly anticipating to join the Nigerian Air force? If yes, the information we are about spilling-out now will be very important to you. Why did you not spend this minute and read through this short piece as we will be sharing with you monthly and annual salary scale of Nigerian Air force officers in Nigeria. Continue reading below;
Those of you who dream about becoming a part of the Nigerian Air Force should explore all the possibilities of this profession long before choosing to become a soldier. Just think about this, the whole structure combines about 10,000 people, both men, and women. Nigerians respect their military service, and many citizens wish to join Air force Nigeria.
Nigerian salary scale Minimum WageNigerian President Muhammadu Buhari approved a revised minimum wage bill in April 2019. The bill establishes a new salary scale for Nigerian employees, with the federal govt quickly putting it into effect. Also read: Government Workers Salary Scale in Nigeria  “All employers of labor in Nigeria must pay their employees the amount of N30,000,” according to the bill. Several governors are against the N30,000 minimum wage, claiming that they will be incapable of paying their employees. Other private entities, on the other hand, have yet to comply with the law. However, it “gives workers the opportunity to sue their employer to collect the balance if they are forced to accept a pay that is less than N30,000 due to any condition.” It also empowers the minister of labour, as well as anybody authorized or approved by the minister of labour in any ministry, department, or agency, to act quickly on your behalf against your boss to collect the rest of your earnings.
What is the Air Force Salary Structure?
The Nigerian Air force has many ranks for its workers. And the salary structure depends on the rank. The higher your rank is, the more you are paid.
Here is an example of ranks used in the system:
3. Flight sergeant
5. Pilot Officer
6. Flight Lieutenant
7. Group Captain
8. Air Marshal
There are many other ranks you can get while building a career in the air force in Nigeria. You can learn more about the rank structure if you wish to. In this post, we would like to focus on the monthly salary you can earn as an official employee.
The salary is different for commissioned and non-commissioned officers.RECOMMENDED READ:
- Nigerian Custom Service Salary Structure
- The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure
- Nigerian Immigration Salary Structure
- Nigerian Air Force Salary Structure
- The Nigerian Navy Salary Structure
- Nigerian Army Salary Structure
Nigerian Air Force Salary.
We would like to list two groups of salaries. These are approximate numbers we have managed to find and are happy to share with you.
Salaries of Non-Commissioned Air force Employees per month:
• Trainee – this person usually earns over 10,000 Naira
• Cadet – this person usually receives over 44,000 Naira
• Aircraft person – the average salary if over 53,000 Naira
• Lance Corporal – this person receives up to 56,000 Naira
• Corporal – this employee earns over 58,000 Naira
• Sergeant – this person’s salary is over 69,000 Naira
• Flight Sergeant – this employee gets over 87,000 Naira
• Warrant Officer – this officer receives about 102,000 Naira
• Master Warrant Officer– this employee earns over 165,000 Naira
• Air Warrant Officer – this officer is usually paid approximately 172,000 Naira
Salaries of Commissioned Airforce Officers per month
• Pilot Officer – this employee earns over 187,000 Naira
• Flying Officer – this member’s salary is approximately 218,000 Naira
• Flight Lieutenant – this person is paid about 232,000 Naira
• Squadron Leader – this employee’s salary is over 248,000 Naira
• Wing Commander – this member is usually paid over 342,000 Naira
• Group Captain – this employee earns over 352,000 Naira
• Air Commodore – this employee’s salary is up to 678,000 Naira
• Air Vice-Marshal – this member’s salary is over 1,376,000 Naira
• Air Marshal – this employee receives over 1,486,000 Naira
• Air Chief Marshal – this rank is paid the highest salary of over 1,724,000 Naira
The salary structure described above looks attractive. You can see how much the rank influences the monthly salary of Air Force officers in Nigeria. Choosing Air force as your future job can be an awesome idea when you are young, strong, hardworking, and with a real desire to build an impressive career in your home country.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you have any questions as regards this update, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
I believe this article on Air Force Salary was informative, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp.