MOUAU Post UTME Form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark, and registration details for the 2022/2023 admission have not been officially announced by the school management.
The management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike has released its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for MOUAU 2022 Post Utme screening exercise.
Items to Bring For the Screening
- Your post UTME print out.
- JAMB result
- Writing materials.
- Do not bring Mobile phones to the examination hall.
- All candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME examinations and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike their first choice are eligible.
- Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) of JAMB. Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the programme now has full accreditation by National Universities Commission (NUC).
MOUAU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The management of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike’s general cutoff mark is 180. Candidates who scored 160 and above are eligible to apply for the MOUAU Post Utme form.
How to Apply
The steps below will show you how to register MOUAU post UTME form online:
1. visit the MOUAU portal.
2. Click on the 2022/2023 Admission Screening banner.
3. Enter a valid and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
4. Input JAMB Registration Number. This takes you to the Remita Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated to enable you to make payment of N2000.00 for the MOUAU Post Utme Form.
Note: Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration. If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected].edu.ng).
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting the proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
9. Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to the JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of form.
12. Candidates awaiting 2020 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register till these results are available, to avoid the need for updates.
13. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
14. Fill the form, submit and take a printout after executing the submit button. The system sends a copy of the submitted forms to your email for records.
15. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
16. Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
MOUAU Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Michael has officially announced the date for the MOUAU 2021 Post Utme Screening.
Keep checking ddomiscum.com to get the latest news on MOUAU Post Utme registration and admission. You can bookmark this page for easy access.
Registration Date Closing Date
The deadline for the application of MOUAU has not been fixed by the school management. This post will be updated as soon as the closing date is announced.
If you have questions about MOUAU Post Utme Screening Exercise, kindly reach us through the comment section below.
You can share this information on MOUAU Post Utme by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.