How to Upload O’level Result On JAMB Portal 2022/2023 (A Step by Step Guide)
Jamb result: Have you been wondering how to upload O’level results (WAEC, NECO, etc) on the JAMB portal? Do not nurture any fear about uploading your O’level result on the JAMB portal, just follow the guide in this post.
You will find how to upload WAEC results on the JAMB portal using phone, jamb uploading of result deadline, and everything you need to know about how to upload O’level result on the JAMB website.
It is a fact that your admission may be affected if you do not upload your O’level results on the JAMB portal. Follow the procedure below to update your JAMB profile now.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB.
1. Log-in to your JAMB profile
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
If you have any questions about how to upload O’level results to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website, do well to let us know in the comment box.
How to Check 2022 JAMB Result With Only Registration Number
Check JAMB Result with only registration number. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is yet to release 2022 Jamb result
You can access your 2022 JAMB UTME Results via SMS or ONLINE. Simply follow the steps below to check your UTME score with only your registration number.
Some JAMB candidates have asked if it is possible to check JAMB Result without pin, read before to learn about how to JAMB Result for free using JAMB Result checker 2022.
How to Check 2022 JAMB Result With Phone Number.
Check JAMB Result Via SMS.
All candidates can now send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result would be replied to as an SMS shortly after.
The following are the responses to be expected:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.
Check JAMB CBT UTME Result Online.
Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2022 JAMB UTME result online without a scratch card i.e. FREE!
- Go to JAMB result checking portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
Use the comments section to share your 2022UTME Results With Others.
If you have questions about how to check JAMB Result without pin, kindly drop your questions in the comment box and we shall reply to you as soon as possible and please, share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.
JAMB Change of Course/Institution for 2022/2023 (A Step by Step Guide)
JAMB change of course, JAMB change of institution, Jamb change of course 2022, Jamb change of institution 2022 and Jamb change of course and institution are the keywords many Jambites and Jambitos search online.
Have you made any mistakes on your JAMB registration data or do you wish to change your course or institution of choice? This post will walk you through everything you need to know about JAMB Change of Course/Institution for 2022/2023.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) wishes to notify the candidates who made mistakes while filling their 2022 UTME registration form that they can now make corrections on the data listed hereunder:
You can now make corrections to any of these Data (Kindly make Payment here and visit the nearest CBT Centre for correction.)
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Date of Birth Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done twice with separate payments)
How Much is Jamb Change of Course/Institution?
The cost for Change of Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc. is 2,500 (two thousand five hundred) naira only
Is JAMB Change of Course Form Out
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has not commenced the sale of the 2022 JAMB correction of data form.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution/Data Correction Procedure.
1. Go to the portal.
2. Log in to your profile by clicking Create e-Facility Account/Log in
3. Enter your Email and Password and tap Login
4. Select the year
5. Click Registration (2022 only)
6. Click 2022 UTME Data Correction
7. Select Choice of Institution/Course Correction under select Correction Options and click Continue with Correction
8. Click Make New Payment
9. Select mode of Payment (Remita payment or Unified payment).
10. Confirm your information
12. Click Pay Now (you will be redirected to remita.net)
13. Under how do you want to pay, select CARD and enter your card details
15. Select Choice of Institution/Course Correction
If you do not have an account, you can create an account here
You can go directly to the Correction link her
JAMB Change of Course or Institution /Data Correction from 2021 Downward.
For 2021 and the years below, the steps below will enable you to change your data on the JAMB portal.
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2021 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
4. From the drop-down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin
That’s how to register and fill jamb change of course and institution form.
If this article is helpful, please share it with other people on social media by using the social media buttons below. Don’t forget we started with Jamb result