Jaiz Bank Transfer Code
This post contains USSD Code to send money from Jaiz Bank to other banks on your mobile device: Jaiz Bank Transfer
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transaction from Jaiz Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you. Jaiz Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, etc), all you need to do is follow the simple instruction below with your number registered with your Jaiz account. It works on the various networks — MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile,
Kinds of Transfer
- Transfer money from Jaiz to Jaiz Bank. (Intrabank money transfer)
- Transfer money from Jaiz to another bank. (Interbank money transfer)
Jaiz Bank Transfer Code — How To Move Money From Jaiz Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
Jaiz Bank Transfer Via Mobile App
Unfortunately, there is no transfer USSD code for this bank at the moment. There is only one way to carry out mobile banking and that’s via the Jaiz mobile application.
You can send money using your Jaiz bank mobile application. I use this too often, maybe because I think it’s more reliable than the above. Anyway, here are the steps..
Anyway, here are the steps…
- Click here to download the Jaiz bank mobile application on iPhone and Android to get started.
How to Activate JaizMobile
Follow the 4 quick steps below to activate Jaiz mobile
- Download the JaizMobile Application via your mobile app store (android, blackberry, windows and Apple stores) for all smartphones.
- Launch the downloaded application on your mobile phone to register your account, mobile number and other details on JaizMobile. Select your mobile network provider and submit. You will receive a congratulatory message of successful activation with an activation code and a default PIN.
- Send the activation code (e.g. PM 1234567890) in an SMS to 20220 from the phone number registered with the Bank to activate your JaizMobile.
- Login to JaizMobile and click on security on the menu list to change the default PIN to your desired 4 digit PIN known to you alone.
After following all the activation steps, you should be good to go. The app is simple and easily navigable.
That’s basically how to move money from Jaiz Bank in Nigeria. Since we are in the mobile era, a simple mobile application can do an inter or intra money transfer. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!
We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this post.