INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment
The INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022-2023 will be discussed here on this page, See the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Application Portal.
As the election draws closer there is an increasing need for INEC to not only register eligible voters but to also make sure that eligible voters get their permanent voters card, so that the electorate can express themselves at the polling unit hence making the election to be a true reflection of the wishes of the people.
Registration of eligible voters and issuance of permanent voters cards seems to be a daunting task that needs thousands of people to help the Electoral body to carry out its functions properly.
Requirements For INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2022
From time to time the Electoral body does carry out numerous recruitment exercises to fill in various vacancies that exist in order to conduct hitch-free elections in the country.
You need to meet the requirements as specified by INEC to qualify for this post. Now what you need to ask is what are the Requirements?
Applicants are expected to possess at least five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
Applicants are expected to possess a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND, and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division)
NYSC Discharge Certificate will be an added advantage
Applicants should be a Nigerian citizen
Please note that INEC reserves the right to make use of NYSC Corp members as temporary staff, so if you are a serving corp member and you have the intention to get enlisted you are free to apply.
This 5 groups include the following:
- INEC personal who are about 16,000 in the federation
- civil society organisation also known as monitoring agents or observers
- Members of Security bodies in the country
- Those who are in prison
- Members of media bodies
Note: Adhoc personal will be well trained on how to make use of the smart card reader that is going to be use in upcoming general elections. So all those who are applying for the job as INEC adhoc staff need to get ready for the intensive training on how to make use of the card readers.
Categories of those to be employed as adhoc staff for 2022/2023 election
- You must either be a serving youth Corp member
- You must either be an undergraduate of any federal government owned institution in Nigeria
- You must be a federal civil servant
Inec adhoc staff Requirements for the 2022/2023 general election
The independent electoral commission has released a new template and requirements That will be used to carry recruitment into the body and they are as follows:
- You must be a a graduate or an undergraduate student from any federal institution.
- You must be a serving corp currently serving if you want to apply as a corp member
- You must be a civil servant of any grade if you want to apply as a worker (of government agencies, teachers of institutions etc)
- Those with computer knowledge will be first considered
INEC recruitment portal login 2022/2023
How to APPLY for INEC adhoc staff for the general election 2022/2023 recruitment
- Those who want to apply as undergraduate should keep their ear on ground, inec said they will partner with the management of your institution which means an announcement will be made in your school.
- Those serving Corp members who are applying should follow the directives from their local government headquarters in their respective PPA.
- Civil servant are meant to apply directly from inec portal
How to Apply for Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022
Once you have met all the basic requirements for this job all applicants are to be sent to [email protected].
INEC Adhoc Staff Registration Procedures
- Begin by visiting https://pres.inecnigeria.org/ to create an account.
- An activation email will be sent to your account from which you can continue with the application.
- Then check your spam folder you may find it there
- Fill the application form correctly, providing the necessary information required and making sure you fill the form properly.
How to Sign Up on INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal
- First visit https://pres.inecnigeria.org/.
- Then click on the sign up link.
- An activation email will be sent to your email address.
- Then to go to email and click on the activation link sent to you.
- After confirming your email address via the activation link, you will be redirected to INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal where you can submit
How to Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- First visit the INEC Recruitment portal
- Then complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- All applications are to be made online.
- You can use your mobile number as your password to log in to continue your application.
- This is a One-Time Password to your account if it is not yet active/verified. You will have to set a new password afterward to continue
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment to the position of Registration Area Officers (RAOs). Click Here to Apply.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Job Responsibilities
Responsibilities Of Professionals/ Experienced Hires
- You will Work in designated Professional Departments of the Commission as may be assigned
Responsibilities Of Registration Area Officer
- You will be in charge of General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area.
- You will be in charge of Compiling and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area.
- You will be in charge of Issuing Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards approved by the Commission.
- You will be in charge of Monitoring Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment General Requirements
- You must be a Nigerian Citizen
- You must Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by
- Liaison Officers is not acceptable
- You must Be computer literate;
- You must Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
- You must Not be above35years of age for the entry point and 45years of age for the experienced hire
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment General Requirements
Depending on your role you must meet the following requirements:
- Have five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND, and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below:
1, Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines
2, NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing a minimum of National Diploma/equivalent.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Qualifications
INEC Adhoc Staff Qualifications For Professionals/ Experienced Hires
- You must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities, Masters degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation, NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage.
INEC Adhoc Staff Qualifications For Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer)
- You must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences,Sciences or Humanities,and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
INEC Adhoc Staff Qualifications For Executive Officer(Registration Area Officer)
- You must possess: National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2years post-qualification cognate experience.
INEC Adhoc Recruitment Application Deadline
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Application ends on 14th December
INEC Adhoc Recruitment Notice
- The INEC Adhoc Staff DO NOT demand payment to offer employment.
- Do not pay money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise.
- Any candidate found doing either of these would be disqualified or prosecuted.
- Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very careful,
- We Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps stated for Application.
- For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment section.
Things To Note Before Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- First confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting the application.
- Check to meet all minimum INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment requirements and possess required document for the application.
- Then Follow the details on each individual position to apply