INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment
The INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022-2023 will be discussed here on this page, See the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Application Portal.
As the election draws closer there is an increasing need for INEC to not only register eligible voters but to also make sure that eligible voters get their permanent voters card, so that the electorate can express themselves at the polling unit hence making the election to be a true reflection of the wishes of the people.
Registration of eligible voters and issuance of permanent voters cards seems to be a daunting task that needs thousands of people to help the Electoral body to carry out its functions properly.
Requirements For INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2022
From time to time the Electoral body does carry out numerous recruitment exercises to fill in various vacancies that exist in order to conduct hitch-free elections in the country.
You need to meet the requirements as specified by INEC to qualify for this post. Now what you need to ask is what are the Requirements?
Applicants are expected to possess at least five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
Applicants are expected to possess a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND, and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division)
NYSC Discharge Certificate will be an added advantage
Applicants should be a Nigerian citizen
Please note that INEC reserves the right to make use of NYSC Corp members as temporary staff, so if you are a serving corp member and you have the intention to get enlisted you are free to apply.
This 5 groups include the following:
- INEC personal who are about 16,000 in the federation
- civil society organisation also known as monitoring agents or observers
- Members of Security bodies in the country
- Those who are in prison
- Members of media bodies
Note: Adhoc personal will be well trained on how to make use of the smart card reader that is going to be use in upcoming general elections. So all those who are applying for the job as INEC adhoc staff need to get ready for the intensive training on how to make use of the card readers.
Categories of those to be employed as adhoc staff for 2022/2023 election
- You must either be a serving youth Corp member
- You must either be an undergraduate of any federal government owned institution in Nigeria
- You must be a federal civil servant
Inec adhoc staff Requirements for the 2022/2023 general election
The independent electoral commission has released a new template and requirements That will be used to carry recruitment into the body and they are as follows:
- You must be a a graduate or an undergraduate student from any federal institution.
- You must be a serving corp currently serving if you want to apply as a corp member
- You must be a civil servant of any grade if you want to apply as a worker (of government agencies, teachers of institutions etc)
- Those with computer knowledge will be first considered
INEC recruitment portal login 2022/2023
How to APPLY for INEC adhoc staff for the general election 2022/2023 recruitment
- Those who want to apply as undergraduate should keep their ear on ground, inec said they will partner with the management of your institution which means an announcement will be made in your school.
- Those serving Corp members who are applying should follow the directives from their local government headquarters in their respective PPA.
- Civil servant are meant to apply directly from inec portal
When will INEC Recruitment form be out?
As of the time of writing this post-INEC Recruitment, the form is not yet out however we inform you once it’s out. But note that all applicants are usually filled online and it lasts for just 2 weeks from the time of announcement.
How to Apply for Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022
Once you have met all the basic requirements for this job all applicants are to be sent to [email protected], Warning: INEC Recruitment has not been announced but to be on the right track always visit the official page.
INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment