Guidelines for Payment of Fees
Are you have been wondering or asking how much the Igbinedion University Okada Fees Cost? If yes be happy because this page will give you the breakdown of the IUO School Fees.
The Igbinedion University Okada School Fees is based on the programmes you undertake.
Definitely, a lot of things come to mind of aspirants of any university for any academic year and surely, there are a lot of criteria you need to consider before even choosing your dream university.
Therefore, if you are among those that have been searching for [IUO School Fees for medical students, IUO School Fees deadline, IUO School Fees for Law, IUO Hostel Fees, IUO accommodation fees, IUO School Fees for part-time, IUO hostel fees for freshers, IUO postgraduate school fees 2021/2022, IUO School Fees For Freshers 2021/2022 | IUO Admission Guide], then you are not alone.
You will get all that you need right here at Uniadmission.com.ng for free without Stress
IUO Acceptance fee is a fee that you must pay to any university or Polytechnic as a first-year student/fresher denoting that you have accepted the course and in general the admission that has been offered to you by the school.
IUO SCHOOL FEES FOR FRESHERS 2021/2022 | OTHER CHARGES
The followings are the charges all students of IUO need to pay for freshers or first-year that students.
All fresh students are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2021/2022 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
In line with University policy, please find below the university’s fees structure payable to the following banks in any of their branches through the E-Tranzact platform only:
- First bank
- Zenith bank
- Access bank
FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION ONLY
|100 Level (Basic Medical Science)||200 Level and above (for those that qualify for Medicine)|
|Pharmacy, Law, and Engineering|
|Computer Science & Nursing|
|Chemical Sci., Microbiology, Economics, Sociology, International Relations, Mass Comm, Political Sci., Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Physiology, Anatomy, Med. Lab. Science, Biochemistry, Business Admin., Banking & Finance|
- Igbinedion University Okada School Fees are paid through e-tranzact platform at Access Bank, Zenith Bank, First bank, or Keystone bank
- Direct Entry (DE) Students are to continue paying the same fee as and when admitted
|ADDITIONAL FEES – excluding medical students (200 Level and above)|
|1. Registration Fees||N15,000.00||All Students|
|2. Science Bench Fee||N15,000.00||All Natural & Applied Science Students|
|3.Clinical Fee (Medical Students)||N100,000.00||400 Level & Above|
|4. Development Fee||N10,000.00||All Students|
|5. Municipal Fee||N30,000.00 N40,000.00||100 Level Students 200 Level & Above|
|6. Alumni Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|7. Convocation Fee||N15,000.00||Graduating Students|
|8. Matriculation Fee||N15,000.00||Matriculating Students|
|9. WAEC & NECO Verification||N5,000.00||All Fresh Students|
|10. Jamb Verification||N10,000.00||As Applicable|
|11. Late Registration Fee||N50,000.00||All Students who fail to Register within the Specific Period.|
|12. Book Deposit||N15,000.00||All Students|
|13. Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||N20,000.00||All Students|
|14. Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||N10,000||All Pharmacy students in 200 Level and above|
- Additional Fees is not the same as Other Charges. They are ADDITIONAL FEES
- Fees paid are not refundable or transferable after payment
- Access Bank Hostel is for female students who are in 200 Level and above
- Forging of e-tranzact slip attracts a fine of N50,000
FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Login to the portal at https://iuokada.waeup.org/login (parents should ask their wards for the login credentials)
- Select “Payments” from “My Data” menu
- Click on the “Add current session payment” button to make a payment for the current session
- Select the item you want to pay for from the “Payment Category” dropdown.
- Click on create payment
- You see your payments page with the item you just created.
- Click on the “payment_id” of the payment item you just created.
- There are two ways to pay from the next section. You can either pay with:
- Interswitch: Click on the “Pay via Interswitch” button to pay with your ATM card.
- Etranzact: Click on the “Pay via Etransact Webconnect” button to pay with your ATM card.
For more details, please call: Bursar – 0803 469 5023, Registrar – 0803 590 2949