As you aspire to with the monthly draw, this post will guide you on how to go about the process. Firstly you need to have UBA Nextgen account, Save N5,000 and win N15,000 monthly for a whole year in the NextGen monthly draws. To know how you can get the UBA Nextgen account click here
What you must know
When and where does the NextGen pocket money draw hold?
The draw takes place LIVE on UBA Facebook page and the next is on the 29th of June 2021.
Who is eligible to participate in the draw?
A NextGen account holder with a minimum balance of N5,000.
Past Winners of the NextGen Pocket Money Draw
April 2021 Winners
Shehu Bala Bilyaminu
Ekong Nicholas Alphonsus
Aihawu Gad Oluwatobiloba
Oluwafunmilayo Opeyemi Odunsanwo
Nwajide Somto Frank
Iriaka Chidinma Jeniffer
Emmanuel Chukwunoyelum Onyeasi
Okeke, Godwin Chukwuebuka
Atohengbe Prudence Osahenomase
Jimoh Taiwo Hassan
Chukwubuifem Favour Felix-Ngige
Kabir Hassan Garba
Achem Ebiojo Samuel
Stephen Abraham Umezurike
Igbonekwu Confidence Kenechukwu
Ndukwu Sussy Ogechi
Priscillia N Orukwo
Umealaekwe Ifunanya Christiana
Kasuwa Joy Yakubu
Babalola, Grace Abisola
Akabike, Jennifer Chioma
Nmesoma Jane Okoye
Oguntimehin Grace Omowunmi
Muazu Asmau Danzaki
Thankgod Chimezhim Pretty
Ibol Vanessa Imecon
Sule Veronica Ouayioza
Ohiara Fadilat Oyiza
Jimoh Abulquadir Alabi
Isa Motilola Mautin
What do I get as a NextGen pocket money winner?
The winners are rewarded with N15,000 monthly for a year.
How is the NextGen pocket money winner selected?
The winners are selected by a raffle draw system from a spool of qualified customers.
How do I qualify to win the pocket money reward?
Own a debit card and maintain a balance of N5,000 to qualify.
UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador program
UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador program offers a unique opportunity to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus. The program is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding pursuit for selected students while providing them with a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
Responsibilities of the UBA NextGen Campus Ambassadors role
- Refer and win cash prizes for inviting friends, families and colleagues to open and maintain a NextGen account
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events for students to amplify the UBA brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty, and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage within the campus community
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
Benefits of UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador program
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- UBA branded collateral
- A chance to get monthly pocket money for a year
- Data subscription
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- VIP tickets to UBA sponsored events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA NextGen campus ambassador experience in your resume
Requirements of UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador program
- Must have a UBA NextGen Account or willing to get one
- Student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Willing to dedicate considerable time
- Familiar with UBA products and programs
- Involved with student organisations and programs
- Strong social media presence
How To Apply UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador program
Qualified students are expected to log on here and complete an online form with required personal data, and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected. Applications open yearly.
- Follow @UBAGroup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Be sure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process
Okay guys that is our take on how to partake in UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador program, we hope that you find help. Please share