Here is all you need to think about the Zenith Bank Internet Banking. Maybe you have had inadmissible inquiry about this subject of talk, don’t stress since I have you covered giving all of you need in this article. The web is turning out to be all the more quickly the financial lobbies of today. Web banking nonetheless is taking the grounds, eliminating the times of tragic long lines and an amateurish client care insight. Apex Bank being quite possibly the most famous banks in Nigeria has fostered the web and versatile financial frameworks to make banking simpler for their clients. Cross your belt of receptiveness for what you are going to experience will make you bank like a chief.
To get started, Zenith Bank serves two forms of internet banking to their customers:
- Personal Internet Banking
- Corporate Internet Banking
ZENITH BANK PERSONAL INTERNET BANKING
As the name implies, Personal Internet Banking is for managing personal accounts. As an individual using this form of internet banking, you will be able to request cheque books, transfer funds between your accounts and to other accounts within the bank. You can also pay utility bills, check your account balance, recharge your phone and make other various transactions seamlessly.
ZENITH BANK CORPORATE INTERNET BANKING
In that same vein, from the name the Corporate Internet Banking is for corporate bodies and organizations. Its features and packages vary from personal internet banking.
With this form of Zenith Bank’s internet banking customers can perform secure transactions over the internet. Making e-payments of any kind is also supported by this form of internet banking. Organizations will also be able to monitor trades, administer payroll and make transactions with customers all around the world, without such hindrance as distance or proximity.
Customers can also stop cheques, confirm cheques, issue drafts, make import duty payment and view and manage multi-bank accounts through one friendly interface.
THE BENEFITS OF ZENITH BANK INTERNET BANKING
Below are the benefits of Zenith Banking internet banking for either personal or corporate
- Make you transactions 24/7 as there is no closing time
- You can make these transactions seamlessly from the comfort of your room or workplace without having to inquire the risks and time wastages involved to going to the bank.
- Manage your account(s) yourself, always having at your fingertips all about your accounts.
- Enjoy the user-friendly interface without external help or assistance.
HOW TO SIGN UP/ REGISTER FOR ZENITH BANK INTERNET BANKING
In order to enjoy the above benefits, you have to sign up and then register for either of the two forms of internet banking forms, depending on the services you want.
Follow the link to enter the Zenith Bank’s official page for registration:
- When on the page, click either of the forms of internet banking you want: Personal or Corporate ibanking.
- You will be redirected to the page where you will download the application form. The application form contains fields where you will put in your
- Account name
- Account Number
- E-Mail Address
- Choose YES and fill the account number(s) if you have more than one account number for which you want to use the service for. Choose NO if you only have one account.
- Append your authorized signature in the spaces below. Note that the signature must be the same with the one your account is registered with.
- Now you will have to also download the electronic banking agreement and sign it. To download it, follow the link: http://zenithbank.com/electbankagreement.pdf
- Complete all the necessary details required in the forms and submit them to any Zenith Bank branch close to you.
You are good to go then. After at most, 48 hours you will get your logon details delivered to you sealed by your bank relationship officer. You can also visit the bank and get it yourself if you prefer that.
- How to register for First Bank Nigeria Internet Banking
- HOW TO PERFORM UBA INTERNET BANKING IN NIGERIA
- How to Perform GT bank Internet Banking
- FCMB Internet and Mobile Banking (2021 update)
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF ZENITH BANK INTERNET BANKING?
The following features of internet banking apply to both personal internet banking and corporate internet banking:
- Customers can view their account balance real-time
- All transactions about an account can be viewed real-time
- On the corporate internet banking, you will be able to make payment in bulk to employees
- You can pay utility bills on either of them
- Track and view trade and finance transaction status
- In the corporate ibanking, you will be able to make transact with accounts anywhere in the world
- Transfer funds to your account and other accounts within the bank
- You can download in any format and therefore print your bank statements
ZENITH BANK MOBILE BANKING
This is another way of easily banking over the internet. You can seamlessly pay bills, transfer funds and have a 24 hours access to your account via the Zenith Mobile App.
Zenith Bank’s Mobile App bears to two functions: it performs the Mobile Banking function and that of eaZYmoney, through which you can pay your utility bills.
THE FEATURES OF ZENITH BANK
- You can view all your accounts on your mobile phone, be it current, savings, domiciliary, fixed deposit and so on.
- The App can be locked therefore only allowing authorized access to the accounts
- There is a two way aunthentication: App password and transaction PIN
- Pay bills directly from your bank account
DOWNLOAD THE ZENITH MOBILE BANKING APP
If you are an Android user, go to Google Play Store. If you are using Blackberry, go to BlackBerry World through your phone and if you are using iPhone, simply go to Apple App Store. For any of the phones, search Zenith Bank Mobile App. It is FREE
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ZENITH BANK MOBILE BANKING
After you have downloaded the App, the next step is to register for the service.
There are forms in which users can register:
- You can register as an Internet Banking User if you already took the steps described before now. Here you will need your hardware token, your internet banking PIN and the One Time Password which will be generated from the token.
- You can also register as a non-internet banking user if you are not using the ibanking services. Here you will need to set your mobile number for alerts so as to receive an SMS of the soft token.
FOR INTERNET BANKING USERS:
- When you have opened the App, make sure you indicate that you are an ibanking user. Input your account number
- Create your password with which you will login to your account in subsequent times.
- Create you PIN with which you will be making transactions
- You will be asked to put in your PIN + TOKEN
- If it is successful, you will be directed to the login page. Login with your account number and the password you generated.
FOR NON-INTERNET USERS:
- Open the App and indicate you are registering as a non-ibanking user. Create your password and PIN.
- You will be directed to login page after a successful registration.
So dear friend these are all you need to know about Zenith Bank Internet Banking. Share with us what you think about the information provided here. Do you think we have missed something?