GT Bank Internet Banking
The GT Bank Internet Banking launches you into a world without limits. It is a robust channel designed with the state-of –the-art technology that gives you unlimited access to your accounts and allows you conveniently perform over 90% of your bank transactions online real-time.
With Internet Banking, you can, enjoy the convenience of managing your finances quickly and easily at a time that suits you. You can bank safely and securely – at work, home or abroad
- · Easy access to your account(s) from anywhere in the world.
- · Online real-time account monitoring facility.
- · Convenience of conducting banking transactions from comfort of home/office.
- · Guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
- · Easy Access to bank information and products.
- · Effective, cheaper and easier way for our customers to communicate with banks.
- · Allows 24/7 access to account.
- 3rd party transfers from your Current/Savings Account to any GTBank account or other banks.
- Check your balance, monitor transactions and print your account statement.
- Pay utility bills, transfer funds between your accounts and to other beneficiaries.
- Request, confirm and stop cheques.
- Pay for your US Visa fee
- Book flight tickets on the following Airlines (British Airways/Iberia, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways)
- Transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world Change password and update your personal details.
How to of GTbank internet banking
How to get started with Internet Banking
To access the GTBank Internet Banking Services, you must have your login details (User ID and Password).
How to obtain my User ID and Password
- Your account was automatically profiled for this service at the time of account opening and should have been sent to you via email.
- If you have not received your login details, please visit www.gtbank.com and click on the REGISTER button on the internet banking tab or dial *737*6*5# from your registered phone number with the bank.
- Kindly note that the Password must be changed within 2 hours of receiving same.
How to have 24/7 access to the Internet Banking Service
Except during scheduled maintenance periods, our Internet Banking services can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere in the world. It is simply the 360 banking experience.
Accounts that can I access online
You will have access to all your accounts domiciled in Guaranty Trust Bank.
If you are unable to view all your accounts, kindly contact our fully interactive call center GTCONNECT or visit any of our branches.
Transactions that can be perform on the Internet Banking Platform
Basic Transactions: (These services are automatically profiled)
- Balance enquiry
- View transaction details
- View and download & print account statements
- Update personal details
- Password change
Cash Based transactions: (These functions are enabled on request only)
- Transfer funds to your account and others domiciled in GTBank & other beneficiaries in other banks
- Pay utility bills
- Request for cash and draft in transit
- Cheque book request, confirm and stop a cheque
- Standing order to GTBank and other Banks
How to regain loss password
- If you have forgotten your Password you can call our contact center (GTConnect) on 0700 GTCONNECT (0700 482666328), 234-1-4480000, 08029002900 or 08039003900
- For Password reminder you will be required to select option 3 on the menu to request for your current Password to be to be sent to the registered email address in our records.
Alternatively, you can visit our website www.gtbank.com and follow these steps below:
1. Locate the Internet Banking tab and click on the login button
2. Enter your user ID and select the “Forgot your Password” link.
3. You will be directed to the Password reminder page.
4. Enter the answer to your secret question and select the continue button.
5. For security reasons you are advised to safeguard your Password.
If you have been locked out following 3 unsuccessful login attempts, you will be required to call contact center (GTConnect) on 0700 GTCONNECT (0700 482666328), 234-1-4480000, 08029002900 or 08039003900 and select 2 & 0 to speak to an Agent.
*Following authentication, your Password will be re-set and a new one sent to your registered email address. You are advised to safeguard your login details to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
How to change Internet Banking password
In GT Bank Internet Banking, to change your default Password to one that you can easily remember you will need to:
- Sign in to your account and click the “Self-Service” link in the left navigation bar
- Locate the “Change your Password” menu and click on it
- Key in your default/current Password and input a new Password thereafter.
- Re-input the new Password and then click the “submit” button.
- A confirmation page will then indicate whether the change was successful.
The new Password takes effect the next time you logon to the internet banking platform.
Should you require further assistance, please call our Contact Centre (GTConnect) on 0700 GTCONNECT (0700 482666328), 234-1-4480000, 08029002900 or 08039003900 and follow the voice prompts.
USSD Codes For GTbank internet banking
*737# is more than mere numbers. With this code, you can control your whole banking system using this GTB SELF SERVICE CODE. *737# allows you to bank safely, anytime, anywhere, on any device all in a smart and simple way.
You can use the *737# self-service code to
- Open a GTBANK account
- Reactivate Your GTBank Account
- Transfer Funds
- Buy Data & Airtime
- Check Your GTB Account Balance
- Create an OTP (One Time Password)
- Create a Transaction PIN
- Create Internet Banking Login Details
- Pay Bills
YOU CAN ALSO CARRY OUT ANY OF THESE TRANSACTIONS BY GOING TO ANY GUARANTY TRUST BANK BRANCH NEAR YOU.
GT BANK MOBILE BANKING
How To Open a GT BANK Account
You can open a GTB bank account simply by dialing *737*0# on any network and any phone (Nokia Torchlight, Andriod or iPhone).
Follow the given instructions, then your account number will be automatically generated and sent to you via SMS. You don’t need airtime, data, form or passport to open an account using this method. Plus, its easier to link with your BVN.
How To Reactivate Your GTBank Account
Simply dial *737*11# on the phone number you used to register with Guaranty Trust Bank and enter your Bank verification number (BVN) and your Guaranty Trust Bank Account will be reactivated (You will be charged at least N100 airtime for this process to be completed).
How To Transfer Funds Guaranty Trust Bank Mobile
You can also use the GTB self-service code to transfer up to N1,000,000 daily just by dialing *737*1*Amount*GTBank Account Number# to transfer to a Guaranty Trust Bank Account. Or *737*2*Amount*Other Banks Account Number#. Using the phone number you registered with Guaranty Trust Bank, then follow the on-screen prompts to enter your pin and confirm the transaction.
It is a convenient way and easy way to send/receive money, it takes less than a 10 seconds to process, and is available 24/7.
How To Buy Data & Airtime Guaranty Trust Bank Mobile
You can also use the *737# self-service code for Airtime & Data Top-up. Simply dial *737*Airtime Amount# to purchase airtime for yourself or *737*Airtime Amount*Recipient’s number# to send airtime to a friend or third party. You can also use *737*4# to purchase airtime for your GTBank Account
How To Check Your GTB Account Balance on Guaranty Trust Bank Mobile
You can also check your GTB Account Balance by simply dialing *737*6*1# on your GTB registered phone number and follow the on-screen prompts (You will be charged N10 for this service). No need to stand in line, fill the form or go to a bank.
How To Apply For a Loan on Guaranty Trust Bank Mobile
You can apply for a loan from GTBANK using *737*51*51# on you GTB phone number, answer all related questions and see if you meet their requirements
How To Create an OTP (One Time Password) on Guaranty Trust Bank Mobile
Simply dial *737*7# on your GTBANK registered a phone number to generate an OTP code and perform a quick transaction.
How To Create a Transaction PIN on Guaranty Trust Bank Mobile
You need a GTB Transaction 4-digit PIN to complete your every transaction done on your mobile device. Simply dial *737*5# and enter the pin to create a GTBank 4-digit Transaction PIN.
How To Create Internet Banking Login Details on Guaranty Trust Bank Mobile
You can also use *737*6*5# to Internet Banking Login. Or set up your GTBank Internet Banking Portal for Individualsand orinternet banking portal for businesses to set up your Internet Banking Login Details.
You can also download the GTBank mobile app to use for your transactions.
How To Download The GTBANK MOBILE APP [GT WORLD] For ANDROID
Go to the Google play store to download the GTBank mobile app for android phones.
How To Download The GTBANK MOBILE APP [GT WORLD] For IOS
Visit the app store to download the GTBank mobile app for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
How To Pay Bills with GTbank internet banking
You can pay your bills using GT Bank Internet Banking by dialing:
- Top up your LCC Toll account- *737*50*Amount*108#
- Child’s SKS account- *737*52*AMOUNT*26#
- Swift network subscriptions- *737*50*Subscriptions Amount*4#
- StarTimes Subscription- *737*37*Amount*Decoder Number#
- Electric Bills
- Port Harcourt Prepaid – *737*50*Amount*95#
- Port Harcourt Postpaid – *737*50*Amount*96#
- Eko Prepaid – *737*50*Amount*151#
- Eko Postpaid – *737*50*Amount*152#
- Ibadan Prepaid – *737*50*Amount*137#
- Kano Prepaid – *737*50*Amount*93#
- Kano Postpaid – *737*50*Amount*94#
Guaranty Trust Bank Enquiries Codes
- Account balances, BVN & Account Number (*737*6*1#)
- Loan balances (*737*6*2#)
- Card status (*737*6*3#)
- Cheque book status (*737*6*4#)
GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTBANK) CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS, WHATSAPP, AND CONTACT DETAILS
GTB customer care email, Gtbank WhatsApp number, GTB email address for complaint, Gtbank help desk, Gtbank customer care online chat & Gbt customer service number has been provided to help customers contact GTBank through any available means.
GTBANK CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
+2348029002900, +23414480000, +2348039003900 and 070048266328
GTBANK EMAIL Contact
GTBANK LIVE CHAT
You can chat live with customer care representatives through the LiveChat option on their website.
GTBANK SWIFT CODE
Swift Code – GTBINGLA
Bank Name – Guaranty Trust Bank PLC
Bank Address – 635 Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island
City – Lagos
Country – Nigeria
Sort code – 058152052
The website of Guaranty Trust Bank is www.gtbank.com
I hope that the article has help you on how to carry out GT Bank Internet Banking, so share to you friends