Polaris Domiciliary Account
Are you look for information on how you can open POLARIS domiciliary account? Have you been swimming through bulks of unhelpful article on the internet or confused of the writeup in the bank website? In this post i will list out the requirements and procedure for opening a POLARIS domiciliary account.
How To Open POLARIS Domiciliary Account – The POLARIS Domiciliary account is another of the best domiciliary account you can operate in Nigeria. So, either as a business man or an even, or a corporate organisation, the POLARIS domiciliary is structured to meet your needs. Domiciliary accounts are meant to operate in foreign currencies. We will show you how you can open this account without any issue.
Also, we will show you all the requirements you will have when you begin to operate the POLARIS domiciliary accounts. There are different accounts and there are also different requirements for each and every one of them.
Polaris domiciliary account is a savings account that offers the convenience of saving and transferring funds in foreign currency (USD, GBP and EUR). You can also settle bills, school fees and other FX transactions abroad directly from the comfort of your homes via our Polaris Xperience platform
- Foreign Nationals
- Business Owners
Features & Benefits
- Minimum opening balance of $100, £50, €50
- Minimum operating balance of $10, £5, €5
- Competitive interest on savings
- Issuance of MasterCard Gold USD Debit Card
- Issuance of foreign currency draft on the account
- Lodgement of foreign currency cheques and dividend warrant
- Direct International funds transfer (Inflow & Outflow)
- Access to e-channel platforms
Account Opening Documentation
- Account Opening Form
- 1 passport photographs
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Valid means of identification (Int’l passport, Driver’s license, National ID, Voter’s card)
- Proof of Address (PHCN, Water bill, Waste disposal bill, tenement, etc.)
- Premises Verification Report
Steps to open POLARIS Domiciliary Account
1. You might ask to present 2 reference whom have operated Current account for at least 6 months with the bank or any other bank. Usually it is better and faster to get referees from the same bank so that confirmation will take place as early as possible.
2. Visit any POLARIS bank close to your location and pick up the application form
3. Fill it and submit with required documents
4. 2. Utility Bills like PHCN bill etc
5. National ID card, International Passport, Driver’s License for proper identification.
6. About $100 for minimum balance. You might be charged extra fee for MasterCard or VisaCard
7. Once done you receive your account number in less than 72 hours once all the document and reference is verified.