There are many people who want to know how to get a Dollar card in Nigeria. A virtual card is a non-physical card that is used for online payment but cannot be used to handle cash like cash withdrawals. A virtual dollar card works where Naira-denominated cards issued by Nigerian banks fail to work. Nigerian virtual dollar cards can be used to make online payments for services like Netflix, Spotify, Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, AirBnB, Uber and ads on Facebook, Google, Instagram or Twitter: Nigeria Virtual Dollar card
One of the biggest problems facing Nigerians is how to make dollar payments online. Dollar card in Nigeria, for example, is essential for businesses that are involved in importation. With Naira cards, you will need a lot of cards to make purchases of over $100 a month as per central bank regulations. With a virtual dollar card, there is no maximum amount you can transact. This article will show you how to get a dollar card in Nigeria.
Best Virtual Dollar Card in Nigeria
There are several platforms that can help you create a virtual Dollar card in Nigeria. They include the following.
ALAT Virtual Dollar Card
ALAT is a virtual bank that is operated by a Nigerian commercial bank; Wema Bank. It started operating in 2017 and customers can access its services without having to visit the bank. ALAT app allows customers to access the banking features like free debit cards and savings accounts.
How to Create a Virtual Dollar Card on ALAT
To create ALAT virtual dollar card in Nigeria:
- Log in to ALAT through its mobile app or web
- From the main menu, select “Cards”
- Then click ALAT Dollar CARD
- Then select “Create a New Card”
- Enter your personal details
ALAT virtual dollar card rate: As with physical bank cards, you are charged a small fee for payments made with your virtual card. You will also be charged a monthly card maintenance fee of 525 naira on each card created after your first virtual card.
Barter Virtual Dollar Card
Barter dollar card is a product by Flutterwave, which allows users to send and receive money worldwide. You can also use it as a virtual dollar card and use it to pay bills anywhere across the world.
How to Create a Virtual Dollar Card on Barter
This is how you can create Barter dollar card in Nigeria using Barter app.
- Download the Barter mobile app
- Sign up by entering your personal details
- Verify your account
- Load money to your Barter Account
- Tap “Create new card”
- Select either a multi-functional card or a platform-specific card
- Load money into your dollar card
Barter dollar card limit: The limit on your dollar virtual card is USD20,000 daily and the current limit per transaction is USD20,000.
Eyowo Virtual Dollar Card
Eyowo is an online platform that you can use to create a virtual dollar card in Nigeria. You can fund your Eyowo dollar card with a minimum of $1. It is convenient for small and medium businesses. It’s free to create Eyowo virtual dollar card. However, your next virtual dollar cards will be charged at $0.50.
How to Create a Virtual Dollar Card on Eyowo
To create an Eyowo virtual dollar card in Nigeria:
- Visit Eyowo website or download Eyowo app from Google Play
- Click register and enter your phone number
- Enter your personal details including your BVN
- Then from the dashboard, select Eyowo dollar Cards
- Enter the name you want to use for the dollar card
- Enter the amount you want to fund your virtual dollar card
- Then click “Create Card”
FXKudi Virtual Dollar Card
FXKudi is a platform that provides virtual dollar cards in Nigeria. It is free to send and receive money to and from across the world.
How to Create a Virtual Dollar Card on FXKudi
To create a FXKudi virtual dollar card in Nigeria:
- Visit FXKudi website or download their app
- Sign up for an account and verify your email
- Update your personal information in the account
- Fund your account
- Then create a virtual dollar card
Wallet Africa Virtual Dollar Card
Wallet Africa is a virtual dollar card and current account provider for small and medium enterprises. Wallet Africa app that has several features like virtual and credit cards. You are allowed to fund any of your cards with up to $10,000 and $1 minimum balance. You can create up to 5 dollar virtual card for free. Wallet Africa is one of the cheapest virtual dollar card in Nigeria.
How to Create a Virtual Dollar Card on Wallet Africa
To create a Wallet Africa virtual dollar card in Nigeria:
- Download the Wallet app and sign up for an account
- Tap on “Cards” and then select “Create your Card”
- Enter your details
- Fund your dollar card