The management of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) has released the names of successful candidates Who offered provisional admission into various programs in the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session. The list is inline with the cut-off mark requirement for UNIMED
HOW TO CHECK ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (UNIMED) ADMISSION LIST 2022
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIMED admission status.
Candidates whose names are on the list are to appear for physical screening exercise with relevant credentials scheduled.
All shortlisted candidates are hereby requested as a matter of urgency to upload their 0′ level SSCE results through their individual profile account with any JAMB registration center on or before the stipulated date for Physical Screening.
FOR PHYSICAL SCREENING, UNIMED CANDIDATES MUST COME ALONG WITH THESE CREDENTIALS
- Online screening slip
- Physical screening invitation letter
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- O’level Results of not more than 2 sittings
- Scratch card PIN for (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates
- Indigene Letters
- As well as NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates.
For more information visit https//www.unimed.edu.ng