The management of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) has released the names of successful candidates Who offered provisional admission into various programs in the institution for this academic session. The list is inline with the cut-off mark requirement for UNIMED
HOW TO CHECK ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (UNIMED) ADMISSION LIST
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIMED admission status.
Candidates whose names are on the list are to appear for physical screening exercise with relevant credentials scheduled.
All shortlisted candidates are hereby requested as a matter of urgency to upload their 0′ level SSCE results through their individual profile account with any JAMB registration center on or before the stipulated date for Physical Screening.
FOR PHYSICAL SCREENING, UNIMED CANDIDATES MUST COME ALONG WITH THESE CREDENTIALS
- Online screening slip
- Physical screening invitation letter
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- O’level Results of not more than 2 sittings
- Scratch card PIN for (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates
- Indigene Letters
- As well as NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates.
For more information visit the portal
How To Know If UNIMED Have Given You Admission 2022/2023
Below are the Ways To Know If the University Of Medical Sciences Ondo, UNIMED Have Given you Admission.
1. SMS Notification
2. Email Notification
3. JAMB CAPS
4. Undergraduate Portal
a) SMS Notification:
The University Of Medical Sciences Ondo, UNIMED will require that you provide your correct Phone number during Post-UTME or admission registration on the school portal.
And UNIMED sometimes notifies candidates of their admission by sending a text message to the phone number the candidate provided during Post UTME / admission registration.
This is why it is advisable that you provide your correct, active phone numbers if required while applying for the University Of Medical Sciences Ondo, UNIMED admission.
b) Email Notification:
Just like other schools, the University Of Medical Sciences Ondo, UNIMED isn’t exceptional, the institution may choose to notify candidates of their admission via Email and equally do ask candidates to provide their email addresses while applying for admission.
Admission notifications are equally sent to candidates via this medium.
The unfortunate thing, however, is that many UNIMED applicants hardly check their emails.
If you are an admission seeker applying to University Of Medical Sciences Ondo, it is advisable that you check your email address regularly in case UNIMED decides to send admission notifications via this method.
c) JAMB CAPS:
JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) makes it possible for prospective candidates seeking admission into various tertiary institutions to monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered admission by any institution.
UNIMED after compiling a list of qualified candidates for admission and successfully sending it to JAMB for upload, Candidate can then monitor their JAMB admission status via the JAMB CAPS portal or JAMB Mobile App using Email and password or JAMB reg Number.
d) UNIMED School Portal:
Almost all the tertiary institutions in Nigeria now have their own websites.
UNIMED as an institution usually announces the release of the admission list and publishes the names of admitted students on their websites.
knowing the official website of the University Of Medical Sciences Ondo to closely monitor it to know when such announcements concerning admission have been made will be a good start.
How To Check UNIMED Admission Status 2022/2023
UNIMED Admission Checker:
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../.
- Activate Desktop Site On Your Browser via Settings Options.
- Log in with your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab or CAPS.
- Select your Exam year if required.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number in the required columns if required.
6. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Not Offered Admission Yet? Keep monitoring your status.
Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the JAMB portal as they are processed
How To Check Admission Status Without Email
UNIMED Admission Checker With JAMB Registration Number:
- Visit Google play store on your android device
- Search and Download the JAMB Mobile App
- Login using your JAMB Registration Number
- Open the App, scroll down and tap on “Check Admission Status”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
- Select the year you sat for UTME
- Then tap on the Next button at the end of the page to view your admission status
Or you can also check your admission status or confirm your admission via the University Of Medical Sciences Ondo Undergraduate/admission checker Portal.
UNIMED Undergraduate Portal Admission Checker
- Go to UNIMED Admission Checker Portal
- Locate Admission Checker Portal or Menu
- Follow the Screen Guidelines
- Using Your JAMB Registration Number
- Finally, Check if you have been offered ADMISSION or NOT