As of the time of making this update, the UNIUYO admission list could only be accessed via the JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Checking Portal.
Candidates can check their admission status by following the procedure below:
1. Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Then click on Admission Status,
5. You should then click on check admission status or
6. Click on Access my CAPS.
7. Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
8. Then click on admission status
9. You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
10. Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
11. Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
12. Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
At a later date, the school will upload the names of admission status to their portal. When that happens, we will update this page accordingly.
Last year (2021/2022) candidates followed the procedure below to check their admission status on the jamb portal.
• Visit the uniuyo portal
• Select Admission Status Link
• Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided
• Click on Check Status to know if you have been admitted into University of Uyo.
If admitted, accept your admission on JAMB CAPS Portal and proceed to pay your UNIUYO acceptance fee
Congratulations to candidates who made it to UNIUYO first batch admission list for 2021/2022 session. Please pay your acceptance fee as soon as you can and do not forget, “uniuyo is a brand, you must protect it” compare your jamb scores with cut-off mark
How is uniuyo acceptance fee 2021/2022 ?
The university of UYO acceptance fee remains 25,000. All newly admitted are advised to quickly pay the one time fee so as to retain their name on the admission list.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The University of UYO (UNIUYO)
- immediately you see your name on the admission list, you should go and pay your acceptance fee
- Get all your document ready for clearance.
- Find out how much the university of UYO pays as school fees
- Get your hand on the university’s admission guide and read the rules and regulations and make sure you abide by them