Get financing for the purchase of household appliances, alternative power solutions, etc. with the UBA Asset Finance and pay back conveniently over a period of 24 months. You can purchase a variety of assets ranging from smartphones, furniture, laptops, household appliances, inverters, generators etc.
Product Features & benefits
- Access to a wide array of reputable dealers/retailers
- Convenient repayment period of 24 months
- Competitive interest rate
- Maximum loan amount of N3million
- Minimum loan amount of N35,000
- Minimum equity contribution of 30%
- · Functional savings or current salary account
- · Duly completed loan application form.
- · Valid means of Identification (International Passport, National Driver’s License, National ID Card and Voters’ Card).
- · Employer’s undertaking to domicile salary with UBA
- · Duly accepted offer letter or employee inquiry form (The offer letter should contain Employee Name, Employee Job Description/Position; Nature of Employment (Permanent or Contract); Employee Job Status (Confirmed or unconfirmed).
- · Copy of the customer’s staff ID.
How to apply for UBA Asset Finance
- · Get pro-forma invoice (PFI) for preferred items from any approved vendor
- · Then visit a UBA branch to complete a loan application form
- · Execute an offer letter detailing the loan terms and requirements, following approval
- · Pick up preferred items from the vendor