In this review we would be looking at Heritage Bank Mobile App as we know Heritage bank Nigeria can traces its roots to the late 1980s, when it was founded as Societe Generale Bank (Nigeria) (SGBN), by the late Dr. Olusola Saraki, around year 2006 it was one of the banks shut down by CBN because they couldn’t meet up with the new minimum capital requirements by CBN then. However, in 2012 they were able to upturn the decision and relaunched as Heritage Bank in the Year 2013.
Today, Heritage Bank is one of Nigeria’s leading banks with an excellent service culture hinged on working with each customer to create a name and heritage for today and for future generations.
Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria,Heritage Bank Plc has 162 branches and 48 automated banking centers in all states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Heritage Bank have been quick to move with technological improvements in the banking sector to enable customers perform banking transactions without visiting the banking halls. With their Internet Banking platform, Mobile Banking App and lots, customers can transfer funds, buy airtime and pay bills from the internet or through their phones.
How To Register And Activate Heritage Bank Mobile Banking App On Your Phone
- Android, Apple or BB Z10 or Q10 series User: simply goto your phone’s App Store and search for the keyword “Heritagemobile”. Install and download it.
- For Custom BlackBerry Phones and Java Phone Users: text D heritage to 20220 and follow the response link to download the app.
Installation process on all the mobile phones starts immediately, Follow the onscreen instructions to complete installation.
- Launch the App.
- On the Login page, click on “New User” beside the sign in button.
- On the login page, enter the required details including your phone number, account number, password and sign up.
- After you must have successfully signed up, your phone is directly synced with your account. All you have to do is enter your password and click login to sign in.