Heritage Bank Nigeria PLC. (HB PLC) was founded in 1989 and popularly known as Heritage Bank. It is one of the leading commercial banks that has survived legal huddles to blaze the trail in the banking industry. As one of its innovative stance to improve customer experience, Heritage Bank launched their Online Banking which is the subject of this post and now i will be telling you everything you need to know about Heritage Bank Internet Banking
Heritage Bank has packaged its internet banking services into two products as follows:
- the Personal Internet Banking platform called HB Online
- the Corporate Internet Banking platform called HeritagePay
With the Personal Internet Banking Platform (HB Online), Heritage Bank individual customers can perform banking transactions from their phones. With the Corporate Internet Banking platform (HeritagePay), corporate organization, government and private agencies can do the same. HB Online (the Personal Internet Banking platform) is the focus of this article.
Here are a list of the things you can do with it:
- Recharge airtime
- Manage multiple accounts
- Bills payment
- Funds transfer
- Quickteller transactions
- Checking account balance
- Alert subscription
- Cheque book requests.
Also, customers can carry out banking activities either through the Internet Banking
USSD code or through the Heritage Bank Mobile App.
Heritage Bank Internet Banking Code
The USSD code for Heritage Bank’s mobile banking is *322#. Here is a few of the ways to use the code. But please note that your phone number is automatically registered for Heritage Bank Mobile Money Transfer unless you have changed your phone number since opening your Heritage Bank account.
How To Check Account Balance Using Mobile Banking Code
To check your account balance using the USSD code:
- Simply dial *322*030#
- Follow the command displayed on your screen to check balance
How To Buy Airtime Using The Mobile Banking Code
You can recharge your phone using Heritage Bank’s mobile banking USSD code anytime you need airtime urgently. The only requirements is to have your number registered with them as this is the only means of identification to specify which account to buy from.
All you need to do is follow this few steps:
- Simply dial *322*030*Amt# for example, if you want to recharge #500, dial *322*030*500# and your phone number will be instantly recharged.
If you want to recharge for your loved ones:
- Dial *322*030*phone number*amount# for example to recharge 200 for a friend whose number is 08056725812, dial *322*030*08056725812*200#. The phone number will be instantly recharged with the airtime amount requested.
How To Transfer Funds From Your Heritage Bank Account To Another Bank
To send money from your Heritage Bank account to another Nigerian Bank:
- Simply dial *322*030*Account number*Amount# on your phone. For example, if you want to send the sum of Five Thousand Naira Only, to the Diamond Bank account 0068962784, dial *322*030*0068962784*5000#
- Follow the prompt to finish the transaction and wait for a confirmation message from the bank.
- Shortly, you will receive an SMS confirming the transaction.
Okay guys that is how far i can go for now and i thing you have learn a lot about Heritage Bank Internet Banking