Now that the Lenten season is coming to a nearby, now is the right time to turn our concentration to Easter Sunday. Easter flowers, warmer weather, and special family traditions make this a wonderful time of year. While it’s not difficult to become involved with the Hidden little treat chases and containers brimming with treats and chocolate Easter rabbits, we could all utilization a suggestion to ponder Easter Book of scriptures stanzas and contemplate why we’re celebrating in any case. After that, it’s time to send those thoughtful greetings and wishes to our loved ones, friends, and even coworkers.
Finding the best happy Easter wishes and greetings to share can be challenging, whether you want to send a card or share a message on social media. Whether you’re looking for the best Easter prayers, a religious Easter Bible verse, or an inspirational Easter quote, our list has something for everyone. For some on your rundown, there’s nothing better compared to an interesting Easter joke that can be utilized as a charming Easter Instagram inscriptions. There is a personalized greeting on this list just for you, regardless of the kind of message you are looking for.
See: 50 Happy New Month Prayers for the Ones you Love
Easter Greetings for Cards
- Happy Easter! Enjoy this special day.
- Spreading a message of love and hope.
- I wish we could be together on this holy day. Happy Easter!
- Spring is sprung and Easter is here!
- “He is not here; he has risen!” —Luke 24:6-7
- May your day be full of light.
- No bunny loves you like I do!
- Faith makes all things possible.
- Happy Easter to my favorite Peeps!
- “Blessed are those who have not seen and have yet believed.” – John 20:29
Funny Easter Wishes for Kids
- You make my heart hop! Happy Easter, little one.
- Hippity, hoppity, Easter’s on its way!
- Happy Easter to a very special little girl/boy! Enjoy this day and all the sweetness that comes with it.
- Have a very hoppy Easter!
- May your basket be filled to the brim with sweet treats this year.
- You’re such a good egg. Happy Easter to a sweet daughter/son!
- Happy Easter to my favorite little bunny.
- Hop to it! Easter is here.
- Happy Easter, from your favorite Peeps.
- Have a bunny-tastic Easter!
- I hope you’re ready for tons of chocolate and pretty painted eggs. Happy Easter!
- It’s Easter morning! Let’s give thanks for this beautiful world—and for sweets galore.
- Get ready for some eggs-tra special, chocolate-filled surprises in your basket!
- Time to paint some colorful eggs, eat a few chocolate bunnies, and spend time with friends and family. Happy Easter!
- Here’s hoping the Easter Bunny brings you something extra delicious this year. Happy Easter!
- Hop, hop, hop! Hear that? It’s the Easter Bunny on his way!
- Is there anything better than an Easter spent with some-bunny as sweet as you?
- Hope you have a wonderful Easter filled with chocolate, sunshine, and bunnies.
- I hope the Easter Bunny gives you all the sweet treats you ever wanted!
- Happy Easter to some-bunny who’s very special to me!
- Hopping by to wish you a very Happy Easter!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, wishing you a Hoppy Easter—and a Happy Spring, too!
Easter Wishes for Friends and Family
See: Amazing Birthday Quotes and prayers for Christian
- Happy Easter! May this day be as special and beautiful as you.
- Here’s hoping you have a fun, sunny, memorable Easter.
- The spirit of Easter is all about hope, love, and joyful living. May you have a blessed day!
- Thinking of you on this special day! Best wishes for Easter and the season ahead.
- Warmest thoughts to you and your family on this holiday. Best Easter!
- Knowing someone as special as you adds a little extra joy to Easter.
- Wishing you sunshine and a basketful of chocolate on this beautiful day. Happy Easter!
- Happy Easter! I hope you’re surrounded by sunshine, flowers, chocolate, and family on this happy day.
- Sending sweet thoughts for a jolly, hoppy Easter.
- May your Easter basket be filled with joy, happiness, and peace this season and always.
- Giving thanks for friends like you on this special occasion. Happy Easter!
- Love, chocolate, and sunshine—what more could you need? Have a blessed one!
- It’s such a hopeful time of year, and I wish you every good thing at Easter and always.
- Enjoy your Easter, and may you be blessed with joy this year.
- Wishing you a season filled with peace, joy, and beautiful weather. Happy Easter!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness that only Easter can bring. Have a joyous celebration with your family!
- Hoping your Easter is full of the sweetest things in life!
- During this hopeful time of year, I wish you and yours the best this Easter.
- Wishing you nothing but smiles, sunshine, and lots of sweet treats this Easter day.
- May you enjoy this day surrounded by friends, family, and plenty of chocolate!
Religious Easter Wishes
See: Prayer Points for Breakthrough in The New Month
- He is risen! Wishing you a happy Easter full of blessings.
- Today, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice and give thanks for what he brought to our world.
- Wishing you a blessed and holy Easter!
- Happy Easter! May this beautiful day be a testimony to God’s love and glory.
- May God shower you with blessings, love, and peace this Easter.
- Have a blessed holiday filled with happiness, love, and faith.
- It’s time to celebrate His greatest miracle of all. Happy Easter!
- Sending you Easter blessings and wishing you a reflective, peaceful holiday.
- Thankful for your friendship, for this holiday, and for the grace of Jesus Christ. Happy Easter!
- Stay blessed and have a beautiful Easter.
- “He is not here; He has risen!” (Luke 24:6-7) Have a wonderful Easter!
- May you feel the love of God on this blessed day.
- Rejoice in the Lord and in this beautiful holiday. Happy Easter!
- Here’s to an Easter spent remembering what the holiday is really about: peace, forgiveness, and the gift of Jesus.
- “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.” (John 11:25) Rejoice in hope this Easter season!
- Sending many blessings to you during this time of hope, joy, and renewal.
- Praying that you feel Christ’s love throughout this Easter Day and beyond.
- May the miracle of Easter bring you peace and joy.