GTBank Quick Credit gives you funds worth up to three months of your salary at a competitive interest rate of 1.75% per month.
GTBank is regarded by industry watchers as one of the best run African financial institutions and Quick Credit is in line with the Bank’s commitment to offering a superior banking experience that is tailored to its customers’ financial needs, which include access to non-restrictive cash flow.
Are you a salary earner with a need for more cash upfront? Quick Credit is here for you.
What is Gtbank Quick Credit?
This a loan facility that gives you funds worth up to three months of your salary in less than two minutes.
Launched by Guaranty Trust Bank plc, Quick Credit offers quick loans to salary earners whose account is domiciled in GTBank.
Also read: Credit9ja App: Everything you most know
How much loan can I get from Quick Credit?
You can get a minimum amount of N10,000 and a maximum of N5m.
Repayment Plan and Interest Rate
Quick Credit offers a convenient repayment plan spread over 12 months at a competitive interest rate of 1.75% per month. There are no hidden charges incurred, it is cheap, easy to access and readily available.
Eligibility for Quick Credit
- Workers earning at least N10,000
- Salary earners whose account is domiciled in GTBank (if you don’t have a salary account with GTBank you can open one now to access the loan).
- Salary earners who have received a monthly payment from the same employer for at least three consecutive months.
How to apply
- You can get Quick Credit by dialling *737*51*51# from the phone line that is linked to your salary account.
- Quick Credit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTBank Mobile App).
Now you can get you loan at ease. Please share for others to see