United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. This post is about the vacancy for Team Member, Contract Monitoring at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Contract Monitoring
See: Team Member, Wintel Virtualization at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- This position will be responsible for issuing purchase orders/award letters to counterparties or vendors in line with the empowerment policy or framework of the Bank.
- This is to ensure optimization of costs, the efficiency of contract executions, and maximum gains or value creation for the Bank.
- Authorise all inputs initiated on the digital solution.
- Daily review of all reports generated from the digital solution to ascertain the status of all subsisting contracts with respect to either completion or default.
- Liaise with various Group Heads to provide background/feedback on the ongoing contract/SLA implementations.
- Where required, liaise with vendors for ‘on-the-spot assessment of contracts.
- Provide periodic reports on the outcome of reviews to Head, Admin Services.
- Track and monitor advance payment guarantees or performance bonds obtained by the Bank to secure upfront payments.
- Escalate deviations to Head, Admin Services.
- Support the contracting function as either relief during vacation or back up from time to time.
Qualifications for Contract Monitoring
See: Team Lead, Unix Server and Backup Storage Administration at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- First Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or any related field of study.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
- We are currently seeking a Team Member, Contract Monitoring.
- The candidate for this position must have a good understanding & interpretation of business contracts and knowledge about risk management and conflict resolution.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- In-depth Business understanding
- Effective Communication
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
See: Team Member, Unix Server and Backup Storage Administration at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
That is our take on This post is about the vacancy for Team Member, Contract Monitoring at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), we wish you best of luck. please share this post with your friends.