Are you just getting to Port harcourt and you are you looking for Bolt office? This article is about Bolt Office in Port harcourt. Bolt formerly Taxify is an international transportation network company founded by Markus Villig in August 2013 and its headquarters is located in Tallinn, Estonia.
It is a ride-hailing app which service is used for ordering quick, safe and affordable rides within Nigeria.
In Nigeria, Bolt service is gaining more audience than Uber transportation service. No doubt Bolt service serves as a platform where drivers and passengers meet for door-to-door transport transactions.
Its service in Nigeria has helped in easing transport service and serves as job opportunities for car owners.
Bolt Office in Port Harcourt: Contact Details.
According to Bolt
Deborah Lawson House,
Abacha Road, GRA. Port Harcourt.
Email: [email protected]
New driver registrations: [email protected]
Taxify Office In Port harcourt: Address and Contact Details.
Going out with Bolt gives you Safe and convenient movement. Moving with Bolt is easy, convenient and fast.
No doubt bolt satisfy its customers with the slogan, “Happy drivers, happy riders”,
Bolt drivers earn more thanks to lower commission rates.
Bolt is always there for you, get fast support, whenever you need it.
Requirements to become a Bolt driver in Port harcourt:
- Register your profile:
- Go to driver sign up page to register and you can register as a fleet owner If you have three or more vehicles,
- after successful completion of your registration and verification, you will receive an invitation by email to attend an onboarding session.
- Go for vehicle inspection:
- Get your vehicle inspected, check AutoGenius facility
- Get activated: Come for an onboarding session
- Monday – Friday in Abuja(09:00 and 15:00) and
- Lagos: Monday – Saturday (09:00 and 16:00):
- Abuja: No 10, Volta Street (Off Thames Street), Maitama, Abuja
- Lagos: Plot 118, Block 25, Salem Street (Off Kusenla Road or Off Palm Springs Road), Lekki, Lagos
- Come for an onboarding session
- Monday – Friday at 10:00 and 13:00 in Benin City, Ibadanand Owerri and Abeokuta, Enugu, and Port-Harcourt
- Monday – Friday at 9:00 and 17:00:
- Abeokuta: Asiwaju Kitchen, opposite St. Peter’s Cathedral, Ake Roundabout
- Benin City: Ehanire House, 34 Akpakpava Road Benin City, Benin
- Calabar: The LiftHub Complex, 6A Housing Estate Road, Calabar
- Enugu: Genesys Tech Hub, Centenary City, along PH expressway, Enugu
- Ibadan: Archbishop Ayo Ladigbolu House, 1 College Crescent, by St. Annes Church, Molete-Challenge Road, Ibadan
- Kano: Di-Hub, No 3 Sabo Bakin Zuwo Road, Kano
- Owerri: No. B49/B66 L’Arcade Mall, 14C Okohia Layout, World Bank Area L, New Owerri, Imo State
- Port-Harcourt: KoWork NG, F6, Sani Abacha Road, G.R.A, Port Harcourt
- Uyo: 235, Oron Road (Before Shelter Afrique), Uyo.
- Bring the following required documents with you:
- Vehicle licence
- Valid Nigerian driver’s license
- Insurance Certificate
- Proof of Ownership
- Certificate of Road-Worthiness
- Valid AutoGenius Inspection Report.
- Get Verified:
- Go to Bolt You verify identity verification portal
- Click the Request verification button to request verification
- Provide your email, phone number, and location to begin the process
- You can contact us during office hours at 08039012019 for more inquiries.
- You can watch the Bolt sign up walkthrough videoto get a full overview of the registration process
- You can also contact us on WhatsApp to help you with information regarding your activation
- If you do not complete verification within 3 weeks, your account may be put on hold
- The platform only caters to driver sign-ups, therefore, drivers should also provide the vehicle owner’s details (name, phone number, email address and banking details) to avoid cases of car use without the car owner’s permission.