Access Bank WhatsApp Banking
Access Bank WhatsApp Banking is another possible medium that provides financial services to esteemed and prospective customers of Access bank through the use of the WhatsApp application, leveraging on the real-time messaging capabilities of the Whatsapp platform.
As an access bank customer, do you know that you can now use your WhatsApp app to perform all your financial transactions like; transfer money (FUNDS), buying airtime, paying all your bills, checking your account balance, requesting a payday loan, and opening a new access bank account?
Access WhatsApp Banking is a social media platform designed to allow esteemed and prospective customers to make use of financial services that Access Bank offers such as funds transfers, airtime purchases, bill payments, balance inquiry, account opening, and many more.
Access Bank has built its resilience and success in corporate banking and is now applying that expertise to the personal and business banking platforms it acquired from Nigeria’s International Commercial bank in 2012.
Also, Access Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible, and socially relevant.
This innovation by Access bank is aimed at making banking services easier and closer to all esteemed and prospective customers of the access bank.
Also check: How to Perform Access Bank Internet Banking
How to Use Access WhatsApp Banking
Access WhatsApp banking works very easily, you just need to follow the step-by-step procedures below and you are good to go.
Step 1: You must save (add) this access bank mobile number +234 9090 901 901 to your contact list, and you can save it as “Access WhatsApp Banking” just like you do save other people’s numbers.
Step 2: Say “Hi” to Access WhatsApp Banking (+234 9090 901 901)
Step 3: A menu will appear for you to select an option.
Step 4: Select “Register”
Step 5: Input your first and last name
Step 6: Input your email address
Step 7: Input default Access Bank Account Number
Step 8: Registration is complete.
Step 9: Access WhatsApp Banking will ask if further assistance is needed.
Step 10: Access WhatsApp Banking ends the session.
Access WhatsApp Banking Terms and Conditions
Below are a few terms and conditions of Access WhatsApp Banking:
- The Bank will not be held liable for whatever issue that may arise from the use of the Access WhatsApp Banking App (“the Platform”).
- You accept that a payment request submitted to the Bank via the Platform cannot be treated as evidence of the Bank has paid or agreed to pay the sum so requested.
- You accept that any transaction will be completed as and when the process is successfully concluded, provided all other requirements required by the Platform and the Bank are met.
- You hereby acknowledge all Debits arising from the use of the Platform and agree that the Bank’s books, entries, and registers shall be final and conclusive evidence of the correctness of any transaction.
- You shall be responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of using the Platform and you shall indemnify the Bank for any loss or damage howsoever caused, resulting from your using the Platform.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that the electronic device and other equipment used by you in accessing the Platform is suitable for such use and is functioning properly. The Bank accepts no liability if you suffer any loss or damage because your electronic device or equipment is unsuitable or not functioning properly.
- The Bank will not be held liable for customers compromising their WhatsApp number, One-time password, and/or token.
- The Bank will not be held liable for increasing your transaction limits.
- The Bank will not be held liable for network issues from your Telecommunications Network.
- The Bank reserves the right to debit your account with charges applicable for transactions via this Platform.
If you have any questions on Access WhatsApp Banking, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this post to your friends.